sailing

Tuesday 17 may 

So it started off when we got into the van and then we got out of the van. I got in the boat with yaunne . Then he kept on screaming at me because I wasn’t pulling the sail . We went  to Grace, who is the sailing teacher and we got a toy which was the water gun but yaunne kept it  from me so I pull the sail . I got so mad but I pulled the sail and then I wanted the water gun and finally he gave me the water gun. I was so happy :). But I didn’t get the water gun the whole time 🙁 . and then we got out of the boat to go eat morning tea . I ate oranges and apples :)and then I chose Farhan to be my next partner. I got in the boat and i was the same as pulling the sail. Then the other people who was sailing some of them jump out for no reason and i jump in the water save them well the helpers were jeremaih zephaniah and louis and me. I was scared a little bit because I was in water and then they said the water was deep but Gracie and Alilia were the best .     

One thought on “sailing

1. Kia ora, I’m Toakase from Ruapotaka school. I love your story because it’s very inspiring, and it is really funny. Also I love when you put your hard work into it.
    Keep it up.